Divorce Modifications

Modifying Your Divorce Decree

Your divorce is almost never over

Everything in life is constantly changing.  Our lives are constantly moving on to new situations as our circumstances change. Just because you have gone through a divorce does not mean that your life will not continue to change and move forward after time.

When circumstances in your life or your former spouse’s change then your divorce decree which worked at the time of the divorce might no longer work. Losing your job, a remarriage, moving out of state or a change in income can all be appropriate reasons for a modification of an earlier divorce agreement.

The family law attorneys at Arnold, Wadsworth & Coggins have helped many going through life changes alter and change a previous divorce decree to bring that agreement more in line with the new circumstances following big life changes. Our experienced modification attorneys can help you modify the terms of the agreement concerning things like alimony, child custody or child support.

Divorce Agreements Are Not Set In Stone

Unlike a lot of court decisions and documents, divorce agreements are not meant to stay the same forever. These agreements are set up in order to be changeable to respond to the various life changes as noted above, or if it is no longer fair to the two ex-spouses and their children.

Our attorneys are experienced in helping people just like you to modify their divorce agreements to better reflect their current situations and provide relief to people who have difficulty meeting their divorce agreement obligations due to changes in their circumstances.

Arnold, Wadsworth & Coggins – Modification Lawyers

If you or someone you know is suffering from unfair divorce agreement obligations or need their rights protected as a father or mother who does not get to see their children or are not receiving sufficient child or spousal support, contact Arnold, Wadsworth & Coggins Attorneys for excellent legal representation.

The experienced attorneys at Arnold, Wadsworth & Coggins can make sure your rights are protected and will help you obtain a fair divorce agreement through modification. Call today for a free consultation with one of our attorneys at (801) 475-0123.

Related Topics

Family Law Divorce
Child Custody
Utah Support Lawyer
Divorce & Family Law
Divorce Attorney and Family Law Attorney
Paternity Lawyer